Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 11, 2007

    How Do I Select The Right Size Flower Girl Dress, Christening Gown or Communion Dress?

    Ask Julie:
    Advice and Tips for Online Communion Dress, Flower Girl Dress Ordering

    Q: I’ve never ordered children’s clothing on the Internet, how do I measure to make sure I get the right size dress for my daughter?

    A: I have found that the best way to measure properly is to measure a dress she owns that fits her well. Lay the dress down on a flat surface, measure across the chest and waist, and double the measurements to get the exact size she’ll need. For the length, the best way is to hang the dress on a hanger, and measure from the outside shoulder straight down to the hem. That is the way size charts are made. They give customers exact measurements, or as close as can be with variations of up to ½” of the measurements.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You can now go to our website or YouTube and view a video to help with get the measurements just right. Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkVumSRwktM
    Customer Service at LittleGirlDresses.com